CrossFit Brookvale is seeking a CrossFit Coach to join our community!
We are the first CrossFit box on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and have just celebrated our 10th ANNIVERSARY! Our mission is to put our expertise into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all ages and fitness levels.
We are seeking a motivated, fun and positive person for a minimum of 6+ hours/week to join our awesome community, who has the same values, experience and passion in conducting each session to be the best hour of every single CrossFit Brookvale members day! If this is you, email [email protected] or phone 0402 701 838.
As a key member of the CrossFit Brookvale team, the successful applicant will provide exceptional delivery of each class and pass all workout objectives to current and prospective CrossFit Brookvale members. The Coach will utilize excellent communication, demonstrating and listening skills to engage new and existing CFB members. The Coach will provide guidance to members that will help them to reach their full potential and build relationships with members, that move them along a continuum from a casual connection, to a committed level through increased involvement.
The CrossFit Coach will provide excellent technique and guidance, instructing members on the “Workout of the Day” and elevate their fitness level to meet their individual goals in a class setting. You will also uphold everyone’s safety in the highest regard.
• Uphold the mission of CrossFit Brookvale and demonstrate behaviours that reflect a fun, determined, supportive, genuine, hopeful, and welcoming nature.
• Provide courteous, prompt and close attention to members, guests, participants and staff.
• Participate occasionally in program promotions and special events.
• Responsible for member engagement in classes and follow-up communication with members in between sessions and after completion of sessions.
• Build strong member relationships.
• Build and maintain effective communication lines with other CrossFit Brookvale Staff.
• Communicate and enforce policies and guidelines for CrossFit Brookvale.
• Establishes goals, clarify tasks, follow class objectives and actively participate in meetings.
• Accepts and demonstrates CrossFit Brookvale’s values.
• Demonstrates a desire to serve others and fulfill community needs.
• Communicates effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions.
• Takes initiative to assist in developing others.
• Makes sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another.
• Embraces new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member experience.
• Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
• Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to demonstrate and perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills.
• Love having dogs around that are part of our community.
• Participate in some classes with the members
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals perform the essential functions.
• Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions and to supervise program activities in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor locations (depending upon the programs).
• CrossFit Level 1 Coach Certification, with 2+ years of coaching experience
• Nationally recognized Cert 3 & Cert 4 trainer certification. (desired but not necessary)
• High Energy and motivated with a consistent positive attitude
• Can demonstrate all CrossFit movements
• Ensure an excellent member experience
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work with all age groups and ability levels
• First Aid Certificate